If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Curry Laksa

Never cook curry laksa before, trying to search in all blogs, finally got the recipe from "Twister" - Thanks Twister.

I followed exactly to Twister''s recipe, but I change prawn to char siew (like hawker style) and also add in curry powder to get the curry taste ( noticed Twister recipe didn't add in curry powder, when 1st time I tried without curry powder, it didn't taste like curry laksa, more to assam laksa version). Due to healthy issue, I didn't add much of coconut milk, so the soup is quite clear and can't compare with outside hawker stall, but at least it is healthy lor.

I even garnish it with Mint leaf.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Sonia,

I have a surprise for you at my blog! Reason? for being such an ardent fan of bento!

Unknown said...

Hi, Sonia...I m Jessie...
Can I hv ur recipe on Curry Laksa?

wendysin1970@hotmail.com said...

Hi,why cant i view Twister blog?
How can i view the Ipoh style of Koay Tew Soup?
Thanks ^^

Anonymous said...

This blog is so stupid posting pictures without recipes. If you don't want the readers to know the your recipes you shouldn't have a food blog, Stupid,

Jacque från Sweden

Mee said...

Guys Twister's blog seems to be invitation only, so that's why we can't see it. Sonia, mind sharing the recipe?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin